Got the Bullet for my Valentine



Dress (worn as top): Urban Outfitters
Maxi Skirt: Urban Outfitters
Necklace: Urban Outfitters

Hey guys! Just a quick post about an outfit that i scored at the Urban Outfitters SALE! The dress is from the brand Sparkle and Fade and i usually buy most of my stuff from that brand when i go to UO. The Bullet Necklace has also become one of my statement pieces because it's so original, in a way, even though it's probably sold everywhere.
And about the random location well it's actually my bedroom. It's snowing outside and well it's like -8 degrees so i just decided to stay inside and i guess this kinda explains why i am not wearing any shoes trololololol

Song of the Moment/ which is stuck in my head:
Hope you guys have a great weekend..i know i will because i have a history presentation to do -_-''
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.