Monday Madness


 YO WASSUP?
SO today was the first day back and like nearly every other student in my school it means that you have to get out of your comfy sweat-pants and jumpers and look like you tried to appear awake and alive. The weather here has actual become a lot more sunnier which is weird for a country which is cursed with constant rain and grey skis, any-whore this meant that i could wear my sunglasses!
To be honest i didn't actually wear this outfit to school but just some Dunagrees with chunky golden necklaces, a baggy stripped shirt from H&M paired with my ribbon tights from Primark which got me featured (yay) on his blog (if you scroll down you will see my picture).


Jacket: W118 by Walter Baker in KARSTADT(K-town), Cologne
Shirt: SoulCal &CO, also in Karstadt (new)
Jeans: Tally Weijl (new)
Loafers: Deichmann(new)
Earrings: Topshop
P.S. i know that my facial expressions aren't grand...it's what the Belgian weather does to you...
Hope you guys had a great start into the week because i nearly died in last lessons of my school-day!
xx

1 comment:

  1. Just lovely! =)

    www.goodbadandfab.com
    personal style and fashion musings of a LA fashion lawyer living life in the fab lane!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.