OOTD via instagram

YO WASSUP
My exams are starting soon so I thought before the stress fully swallows me, I should have some retail therapy.
The sales in Belgium are still going till the 31st of January and so I thought I would you use the free time that i have now and wander around Zara and Urban Outfitters. Initially I was debating whether or not to buy some black booties and a bag in Zara but then i saw these black wax-coated pants with two zips on each side serving as a pocket-detail. Ultimately there are comfy and a great basic which you could then mix and match with either band tees or a simple white/grey/black tank would do as well!After Zara, I went to UO and they still had their sale going on which was great! I ended up leaving with two shirts, one from Cheap Monday and one from Truly Madly Deeply. Both of these clothing brands are of great quality which I rediscovered in wearing the shirts.
The shirt from Truly Madly Deeply is thicker and has cut-off sleeves so occasionally there might be a bra peeking out. It is made of a thick grey material and the design with the snake and the moon/sun just make so much more interesting for me.
Cardigan- Pull & Bear
Tank- Truly Madly Deeply @ UO
Pants- Zara
Silver chain Necklace- Vintage
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.