Kylie's leather pants



 Plaid Shirt: Zara / Tee: Zara (similar here)/ Trousers (in burgundy): Zara
Shoes: Deichmann (similar here or here)/ Bag: Guess

 YO WASSUP
There is always that common statement at the start of a new year: 'new year, new me'.  For me, necessarily, that does not mean changing my personality nor the way I dress myself maybe it means a change in what goals i want to achieve...who knows!?
Either way, the winter holidays are coming to an end so implying that school or university is going to start soon again in London.- yay work!

The idea behind this outfit or the so called inspiration came from a photo that i saw on tumblr of Kylie Jenner wearing these pants and from then on, I knew that i had to find them.

Hope everybody had cheerful holidays and a great start into the new year of 2015!

xoxox



1 comment:

  1. Love this look! x
    Shirley | quartzandroses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.